DURAMAX DMDXXX Series Double Diaphragm
Mirae VC, Inc. U.S.A. warrants that all new Air Spring Brake Actuator manufactured by Mirae VC., Co. Ltd in Korea or/and manufactured by Mirae VC, Inc. in the U.S.A. to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of manufacture, when product is properly installed, placed under normal service condition and use within the correct environment of vehicle application
Mirae VC, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser will be free from defects in materials or wrokmanship for the warranty periods shown below whichever occurs first
5 Years / 500,000 Miles (800,000 Km)Interstate Truck & Bus, Line Haul Tractor, P&D Truck & Tractor, Intercity Truck, Charter Bus, Semi-Trailer, and all other On-Highway Operations.
2 Years / 200,000 Miles (320,000 Km)Transit Bus, Refuse Haul, Dump Truck, Cement Mixer, and all other Off-Highway Operations.
* DMSXXX Series - 2Years/300,000 Miles(600,000 Km) for On-Highway, 1Year/100,000 Miles (160,000 Km) for Off-Highway
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
- This warranty applies exclusively to Duramax brand Air Spring Brake Actuators sold for use within the North America continent.
- This warranty does not apply to parts and assemblies which have been subjected to damage by accident, or misuse, improper installation, abnormal service, fire, or improper repair, tampering, abuse. or any alterrations made by other than Mirae. (The liability under this Warranty Policy shall not exceed puchase price paid.)
- This warranty does not cover claims for excessive amounts of foreign material ingestion into spring cavities of unsealed actuators as a normal result of operation.
- This Warranty does not cover failure of product due to a defect in the design, plans, specifications were supplied to Mirae by buyer
- Mirae reserves the right to make changes in the design and improvements to poducts including additions without incurring any obligation to modify or make changes ot products previously sold.
- Responsibilty of Mirae under this Warranty Policy is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part or assembly. Mirae does not responsible for down time expenses, labor, business costs or losess of use, or any kind of cargo damages.
WARRANTY CLAIMS PROCESS
- Coverage and Direction please contact customer service at 1-877-852-3373 or email to customerservice@duraXmax.com, or contact your local Sales and Distributors.
- If Mirae determines brake actuator was defective in material or workmanship within the warranty period then Mirae shall repair or replace actuator with prepaid returned freight.
- If Mirae requires that all claimed parts or assemblies should be returned to Mirae VC, Inc. customer service freight prepaid for detail evaluation or to evaluate the warranty claim in the field at Mirae’s option.
- The determination of warranty is made solely at Mirae’s disposition.
- Product shall returned to Mirae for evaluation must br accompanied by returned material authorization (RMA) as suppllied by Mirae VC, Inc. customer service. RMA number can be obtained by contacting Mirae USA customer service.
- Warranty must be made in writing and warranty claims must received by Mirae within 90 days of failure of the brake actuator
- Mirae reserves the right to have any claimed parts or assemblies returned to Mirae VC, Inc. customer service for detail analsys.
- Warranty must be made in writing and warranty claims must received by Mirae within 90 days from the date of failure.
DISCLAIMER OF OTHER WARRANTIES
THIS WRRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LABOR ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED
Duramax / Mirae VC, Inc.
A disivison of Mirae VC Co., Ltd. 1865 Corporate Dr. Ste 230 Norcross, GA 30093
Toll Free 1-877-852-3373
Fax (470) 395-7824